Sunday, February 26, 2012

Wisdom Teeth

so, I had my wisdom teeth removed Thursday, and since then, mainly due to a pain killer and/or just pain induced haze, Ive discovered a few things:

1,512 minutes of Gossip Girl: no explanation needed.

AmandaCatherine Designs: wow, this girl is truly talented.  i kept seeing her work on pinterest, but i never took the time to source the artist. not only are her prints great, they're affordable! I've chosen these four to immediately find a home in my dining room after my next paycheck.







i take on too much: I'm not some crazy, over-achiever who can function on a starbucks and 2 hours of sleep, but i over extend myself because i truly believe that i can do what i say i can, and then...and behold, i cant. lately, i don't feel like myself in a few areas. i feel like I'm not giving all that i can give to all the areas i should be giving it to. do you ever feel like that? i don't know exactly what I'm missing. balance? dedication? more drive? less drive? on to J.Crew...

J.Crew New Arrivals: proof that there is a God, and he wants me to be happy. i have a confession, i am currently a good 10-15 pounds over my usual weight, which then puts me about 30lbs from my ideal weight. enter: j.crew. listen losing weight to be healthy is great and so is being able to run 657374 miles, but being able to fit into whichever and whatever outfit i want is better. for me.






a new project that has me super excited: i was recently given control of a project at work and could not be more excited. while, the content and i have no business working together, i am good at few things: creating and managing systems is one of them. ill take whatever i can in whatever format i can get it. more details to come! hint: it involves me participating (by participating, i mean walking. maybe even quickly.) in a bi-weekly 5K. the things we do for success. 


i don't know how it is possible, but i am even more thankful for my parents: but dear God, its time to go home. how do people live with their parents after the age of 18? move out, people.

hope y'all have a great Oscar Sunday!
xo
raa












1 comment:

  1. wishing you a speedy recovery from wisdom teeth surgery! i just got into GG this year, but I still am a bigger fan of the bachelor on monday nights (i know, i know. that girl). i LOVE these prints. some of my favorite quotes!

    ReplyDelete