Tuesday, February 21, 2012

dr.pepper at 9:30am

i just woke up on the RIGHT side of the bed this morning.
...despite a little angel love that decided she wanted to squeak every toy, open every drawer, and bark at every car that drove by from 9pm-2am. i woke up around 11pm to her with her head stuck in the middle of a hanger. did that stop her from chewing on the middle of the hanger? no. she just kept on-a-going. she makes the best of her situations. {i tried to take a picture, but that little doodlebug was too enthralled with the flash of the camera to sit still. in her hanger.}

i have to admit that i missed the premier of Bethenney. was it amazing? I'm sure it was. i love her. i love her honesty, and most importantly i love the love she has for her little nugget.

I'm on a scarf binge right now. i stopped at Target this weekend. i was impressed! they had some great options, all around $14.99. Liz at Sequins & Stripes did a post on scarves today as well..i liked her picks too! i think I'll be rewarding myself with one for bringing my lunch all week. {confession: its only a three day work week for me as i have oral surgery on Thursday, but still. three days eating in adds up!}

<if i had an IPhone, this is where I'd insert a cute instagram picture of the Target scarves...>
i found these pictures online {seriously, why does Target.Com suck so much?!}

i really don't think these do it justice. i think when i make my purchase...ill be taking a picture as well.

bringing my lunch has been made much easier with these two things:
1. Kraft Fresh Take: i had a coupon for this, so i tried the Rosemary & Garlic flavor...so so so good! i used about 8 tenderloins, really, you could used so many more. i wish i would've because they were soo good! if you go to Kraft.Com, you can score a $1.00 coupon. you will not regret it! you just open the package, put your meat inside { it gives you directions for fish, pork, or chicken!}and bake! i always have to cut my baking time in half because I'm dealing with an oven from 1970.


2. Uncle Ben's rice bowls: these little rice bowls are super cute. i try not to buy small portioned foods because they're usually twice the size of the larger size to pay for the cute container, but i had a coupon, and it makes mornings so easy when i can just throw it in my lunch box and not have to worry about sorting into servings. {its the little things..again}
so, i kind of took you on a whirlwind this morning. sorry. {I'm not really that sorry}

i hope y'all have a great Tuesday! only TWO days until FSU vs DUKE! Go Noles!

xo
raa

1 comment: