Friday, February 10, 2012

hold the front door...

new Coton Colors attachments?

yes, yes, & yes. happy Friday to me!

the ones I'm eyeing:



{all images via Coton Colors website}

i encourage everyone to stop what you're doing and scoop these babies up! while i have [one of] my wreaths on the front door, i no longer put attachments on there...I've lost three to wind! with that being said, there is still plenty of room in my home for new attachments with 1 wreath inside, 1 cork board, and 1 cookie jar [I'm kinda really into ANYTHING and EVERYTHING Coton Colors..]

*note to self: do a blog post on the amazing company that is, Coton Colors!

xo
raa

2 comments:

  1. i just bought a wreath for my door this weekend and thought of you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. im going on a total of 5. its getting weird.

    ReplyDelete