Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Coulda Shoulda Woulda

maybe I should make this an every Wednesday post. {maybe? i cant even commit to a weekly blog post. THIS, mother, is why I'm single.}

Coulda
...and did! this dress is amazing. its a ponte knit, so it doesn't cling. i pulled the tags off as soon as i bought it and wore it that night. i paired it with leggings (its not too short to wear without, but Ive given up shaving my legs & couldn't find any clean tights. cute.) and a leather jacket. my next plan is with the Gap pink blazer Ive been bragging about. Ive already allotted $50 from my next paycheck to buy the navy/white stripe.must.have. c'mon March 1st!


Shoulda*
Gap. again. seeing a trend? once a gap girl always a gap girl (vomit.) i bought these jeans in the lighter version, which, by the way, is so unlike me. big girls should always wear dark. you wont ever catch me in stone washed. home girl has morals. I've gone back FIVE separate times to buy these, and to no avail. they're even sold out online. ONLINE. i was even going to buy them FULL PRICE. nope. what a travesty. 


Woulda
if i was a size 2, i woulda bought these babies. I've said it once, and ill say it again. Old Navy rules. I have had the best luck there lately.now, i probably just jinxed it. S.O.B. i just love a colored pant. (Except khaki. ugh) could you picture these with a striped tee? a black blazer? a fun scarf? yes, yes and yes! and for $35? go to your local Old Navy and scoop these up!


*shoulda: I've noticed a characteristic that is foreign to me. being nervous. i don't consider myself a hesitant or nervous person. however, in the past month, I've missed things due to nerves. now, i didn't miss the jeans because of nerves. id never let my nerves get in the way of clothes. life issues? sure. it is something that i am trying to deal with. life is short. way too short to be unhappy or living with unease about a decision you made because you were nervous. four words: easier.said.than.done. {but I'm trying!}

hope yall have a great Wednesday...99cent taco night here in Tally!
xo raa 

No comments:

Post a Comment