Wednesday, February 15, 2012

seventh ave

my home is truly where my heart lies. i love my house.  its where my little baby nugget talulah grace spends her days, its what houses my clothes, where all my junk lives, where my first grown girl set of furniture stays (half way paid off!! whew!) and where my bed stays that keeps me warm and comfy. its my home.  the truth is, i could make anything a home. I'm a natural born nester.

nesting is a characteristic that i got from my mom. we moved all over and often when i was growing up. my parents always made sure my room was done first so i would feel safe and comfortable.

my home is always under going transformations. here are current pictures.{pictures i found on my NOT iPhone from a long time ago} I'm happy, but i don't feel finished and i cant say I'm completely satisfied. i rent and i don't know if I'm here in Tallahassee for the long haul, so I'm cautious to paint and truly invest the big bucks in my current living situation.




if money, time, and effort were endless, my home would resemble these pictures. until then, they serve as inspiration. when i decorate, it is important to remind myself to do the best with what i have & where i am. with that being said, if there is a rich man out there looking to live in a very girly house with no decorating budget, all you need to do is call me. 

Kitchen:



Living Room:





Bedroom:




whew. two posts in one day. I'm exhausted. 
xo
raa

*all images via pinterest  

No comments:

Post a Comment