Friday, February 10, 2012

happiness

does not come natural to me. i wish it did, but it doesn't.

 it is a choice i have to make. every day. and for the past few days (i think it was the full moon/missing a few medicine doses. justkidding.) i have not been making the choice to be happy. I've been ugly to people (admittedly, i think some deserved it, but my delivery could have been better.much better), I've been quiet and disengaged. Ive wanted to change my phone number & deactivate social media.

then today, i woke up, and caught myself talking to myself in the car (which is a sure sign that I'm in a jolly mood.)

i took a second and browsed through my pinterest board titled "Happy Things." instead of the usual Friday Five, i wanted to post {a few more than} five sayings/quotes/items from that board:


seriously, what was life like before pinterest?

on one more trying-to-be-happy note, yesterday i came home feeling down, and i remembered this little nugget never cares if i had a bad day or if i said something i should not have said. she is always THIS excited to see my car pull into the driveway. love is unreal.



i hope ya'll have a great weekend. 5 oclock could not come fast enough, and heres why:
-here in FL,the weather is supposed to be amazing. high of 53? hell.yes.
-sarah and i are branching out and trying a new sunday brunch destination. details & review to follow.
- the Tallahassee Junior League's Whale of a Sale  is this weekend. i was super bummed that i missed the pre-party last night, but i will definitely have my eye out for some treasures tomorrow afternoon!

xo raa



1 comment:

  1. i hope you feel better sweetheart! :) i like to keep happy mantras around my desk & home to remind me how much i have to happy about.

    enjoy your weekend of "chilly" weather ;)!!

    ReplyDelete