Thursday, February 16, 2012

price adjustments: yay? or nay?

Talulah Grace woke up especially clingy this morning, and it broke my heart. she does this form of begging that is beyond precious, and she has now figured out that getting dressed equals leaving. she stands on the corner of the bed and hurls her body at my back while I'm getting dressed and looking in the mirror. its so pathetic, but so so cute. am i a bad mama for thinking her distress is so cute?

moving right along..to the Gap. this weekend everything in the store is 20%,30%, and 40% off! so the striped dress i posted about yesterday...down to $38! you bet your britches, I'm going in for a price adjustment. I'm sorry, i am that customer. in my defense, ill be purchasing the navy and white one too {and maybe something else if it catches my eye...} do y'all think that's tacky? i bought it on Friday, and now its down from $54 to $38...that's $16 towards another purchase in the store.

this post is going now where in a hurry.

hope y'all have a great Thursday!
xo
raa

2 comments:

  1. not tacky if you spend other money too... I have to refrain, myself. No money left for the month.. ahhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it's definitely okay, especially if you buy something else! i know some stores have policies that you can't get adjustments if it's already on sale.

    sounds super cute!

    ReplyDelete