Thursday, January 10, 2013

Instagram Thursday

I really want to make an effort to start a weekly, re-occurring post. We'll start with this, and see if it sticks.

I {finally} joined instagram!! I definitely see what the hype is all about! Here are a few recent posts:



Here is talulah grace, thinking "wow. my mom is an idiot" as she watched me stand outside for 20 minutes, locked out of my own house. 




New coffee mugs from Target! I think I'm going to break down and buy the whole dining set. They are super affordable. Especially, when I've been contemplating Kate Spade Larabee Road. $3.99/plate vs $20.00/plate. SOLD. 




What I brought with me as I locked myself out of my house. Water bottle, reusable bag, and my cell phone. keys? Nah, who needs those? Idiot. 




Painted walls! We did it, folks! Not to toot my own horn, but they look amaze! {toot! toot!} I'm having a hard time capturing them in pictures, but trust me. My dad and I knocked them out in about 2 hours. 




I have been saving my magazines for my vacation. I also ordered Homeland. (Reason #4,535,383 that I love Amazon. Almost $12 cheaper than my beloved Target!) If you are not watching Homeland, I do not know what you're waiting for. I'm debating pre-ordering Season 2. 




The little girl, snug as a bug. She was all snuggled up in a blanket. It melted my heart! {If your DOG is in a blanket, it may be a sign that you keep your house too cold. I am an asshole.}




This is alittle delayed, but here is half of my NYE outfit. I loved those shoes; I bought them from DSW,  but I had no reason to. Enter: New Years Eve!  

Follow me at @myfirstnameisrachel

Alright folks, one more day of the work week. You can do it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment