Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Gallery Wall Ingredients

ya'll know I love a good bandwagon. My newly painted wall behind my couch is aching for some art work. Gallery wall to the rescue! I know it is a bit overdone in the decorating world, but it really is so effective. Here are the prints I'm planning to buy. Although I come from two people who only buy originals, prints are such a great deal. I just really don't want to commit to $200-$500 on original pieces.     Insert my dad's judgement. Literally, I asked my dad what he thought about a print that I was debating buying, he replied: "I only buy originals...signed originals, so I really don't have an opinion." This coming from the man in $9 target polos and most likely sporting his house slippers around town. Moving on. 

via Ashley Brooke Designs 

via Rifle Paper Co. *

via Rifle Paper Co.*

via Elizabeth Mayville on Etsy {found through Mackenzie at Design Darling}

via Minted.com 

via Note to Self Print Shop. {Sarah's blog is incredible. She is a true inspiration. Google Note to Self blog!}


via Inslee Design 

I don't really know where I can find ones, but I want one or two plates like this. I think it will help add some depth?

I listed the sites under the pictures. My apologies, for some reason, my laptop won't let me add links without just copying & pasting the entire thing. Not happening.

*ps. These are cards, that I just plan on framing in matted, 4x6 frames. $4.50 for the card + $5.00-$10.00 for the frame. Practically free!

ok, back to Homeland episodes. {priorities, people}

No comments:

Post a Comment