Thursday, January 3, 2013

Crisis!

just kidding...kind of

Guys, here is the thing, I have an incredible ability to make a simple decision into a mountain of doubt. The cause, you ask? over-thinking. Homegirl knows how to over-think. It's borderline ridiculous. {it is a line I tip-toe often, so I'm quite comfortable straddling normal & ridiculous}

*Sidenote: Did you think a blog post titled "Crisis!" was going to be about something serious? Ha. Ha. Joke is on you! This post is about nightstands. 

Here is the picture I found of the inspiration for the layout of my bedroom:



Let's be honest, my bedroom will never, ever look so calm, cool, and collected. Take out all of the serene colors and clean floors substitute pink! green! teal! dog toys! fuzz from dog toys! {My idea of heaven.}

Back to the point...

Deciding on night stands, mirrors, and lamps have proven to be a harder decision than deciding on my last boyfriend & what college to attend. 

Here is the current front runner combination:
[$66/Table + $50/Mirror x 2= $232.00]
I didn't include the lamps in the price, because I'm not even in the realm of deciding on lamps. 






I'm exhausted at the thought of making a decision. I definitely think this will be what I end up deciding on though. 

If ya'll are interested, The Everygirl has a great feature on styling nighstands (and other areas of the house including entry ways and coffee tables!) 


Here are some of my favorites of the article:




Happy almost Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment