Sunday, January 13, 2013

Even I Shouldn't Watch It

I love a good TV show. Call me crazy, but I've always been slightly addicted to bad good television. I've been canceling plans in lieu of watching TV for as long as I can remember. This would be my mom's first inkling of "You aren't ever going to date, are you?" No, not when Andy Cohen keeps creating gems like "Vanderpump Rules". 

Which brings me to exhibit A of a show even I can't stomach (but do)...

Vanderpump Rules



...clearly, no she doesn't. I love Lisa. She is my top 3 favorite housewives, but this show is painful. First of all, if the characters can't have normal names then I can't devote 60 painstaking minutes to following their nonsense. Scheana? Stassi? Stassi this. I turned on the Golden Girls. Second of all, what the hell is it about? You guys work in a restaurant. You bring people food. For a living. Get a hold of yourselves. *disclaimer: I have the utmost respect for the service industry. I always tip 20% simply because I could never work in that part of the service industry. I also hold true, if a person is not nice to a waiter, they are not a nice person. Regardless of the previous 3 sentences, see you Monday, Bravo. You know I'll be there with breath that is bated. 

Just a little Sunday nonsense to get me through the last 24 hours of my vacation. womp womp womp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment