Monday, April 2, 2012

just call me the crazy dog lady.

lets just say, things have been B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

a plunge back into writing:

first of all, GCB. amazing. where has this show been all of my life?! i had finally read enough blog posts on it, i was convinced to watch the pilot episode. fast forward 4 hours later...it was love. Kristin Chenoworth AND Annie Potts? hell. yes.


OK, i know I've said this before, but this time its for real. I NEED TO GET A HOLD OF MYSELF. my body is out of control. no, I am out of control. so...for real, homegirl is getting back to a place of health and not eating as if a)the world is ending b) I'm a bear prepping for winter hibernation c) i have the metabolism of an eleven year old boy before puberty.

the few times I've been out walking lately, my pretty pretty princess, talulah grace, has lasted a whopping 30 minutes. little lady does not like to sweat. she literally plops down in a neighbors yard and refuses to move. picture it, me, a size 16 sweaty mess + talulah, princess puppy. stranded on 6th avenue {a few blocks from an ex bf, mind you} because said princess puppy does not feel like walking the rest of the walk home.

enter my savior:


am i crazy? the correct {and most popular} response: YES, YOU ARE CRAZY, YOU CRAZY CRAZY DOG LADY. what reasonable man is going to marry your sorry ass with that ridiculous pink carriage for your dog??

consider it ordered, folks. i have no shame. I'll probably be sporting these while walking through midtown with my pink dog stroller. if you see us, make sure to honk and/or throw rotten tomatoes.





however, there is a group of people who need to get a hold of themselves a lot more than i do. hello Shahs of Sunset. WHAT...a mess. these people are insane in the membrane. i love love love it.


on that note, Happy Holy Week!
xo
raa

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE GCB haha. and it's so your sense of humor so i'm glad you do too :) and i definitely would only tease you a little bit if i saw you dogwalking your babygirl in midtown in that haha. it's kind of adorable.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete