Monday, April 9, 2012

Green Pants, I Love You

i finally bought my green pants! aka: I got to Gap before they sold out of my size. see: blue pant fiasco of 2012.{which coincidentally..they finally HAD my size, so i scooped those babies up too!}




you can find them here. the fit is fabulous! they fit true to the "broken in" feel. I've had them for three days, and I've worn them two out of the three days! see below for how i styled them. {also see Internet pictures for details because of crappy non-iPhone pics}

Outfit 1: Easter egg hunt & Family brunch!

styled with Talbots Tunic, Steve Madden studded loafers and this fabulous, REVERSIBLE belt from Talbots. seriously y'all: silver on one side, gold on the other. hello, perfection.


the details not captured in crappy, crappy picture:



Outfit 2: Work

styled with white cardigan, white tank, Talbots scarf, and Steve Madden sandals.


The details not captured in crappy, crappy phone picture:





Back to Easter wknd details, here is a picture of the Easter baskets that I was responsible for:


Talulah Grace's on the right and Mama's on the left. {and my drug of choice, 44oz of Diet Coke for $.75}


We had a great day full of family, mimosas, grazing on yummy food, and eating too much Easter candy. I hope y'all had a great Easter weekend!

xo
raa

No comments:

Post a Comment