Tuesday, April 10, 2012

biting the bullet

damn you groupon and your great deals! today's deal is 10 anytime classes at a local fitness studio called Good Friends! I've been scoping out good friends for quiet some time, and with this deal, i finally bit the bullet. It is a $100 value priced at $30! i mean, c'mon, how could i resist?!

i have to admit that I've been inspired by JGIWC love and commitment to her gym in NYC; I'd like to think that going to classes seems more social then just going to a gym where no one knows or cares if I'm there. and well, if its a terrible experience, i only paid $30 for it. lets be honest, I've paid $30 for plenty of terrible experiences.

and while i haven't bought my puppy stroller, i {think} I'm going to bite the bullet and walk my first 5k on Saturday {minus talulah due to no puppy stroller}. which 5k you ask? oh, right, The Palace Saloon 5k. i like my running/walking with a side of booze. hello compromise.



OK, enough about exercising. chik-fil-a is definitely on the menu tonight :)

oh wait...


xo
raa

1 comment:

  1. do we get a shirt? i'd totes run/walk/drag myself through a 5k to say i've done it

    ReplyDelete