Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Navy, Pink, and Talbot's

Navy and pink really is one of the prettiest color combinations. I think its preppy without being a total WASP; unless that's what you're going for, then, go for it honey!

Mackenzie over at Design Darling is known for her navy and pink; they're her {and her fabulous Online boutique's} signature colors! While I'm throwing out bloggers I follow, I also recently saw Carly over at College Prepster did a great post on the color combination!

When my Mom and I went in to see all of Talbot's new arrivals, we could not have been happier, when the two, main colors were, yep! you guessed it, Navy and Pink! You know I'm not buying anything full price, so I waited a bit, and lucky {not so lucky for my bank account} for me, Talbot's is holding their Customer Appreciation Event, and all full price purchases are 30% off!

I've been on a bit of a skirts and pants kick, so I really do need  want some tops. The pima cotton {third picture down} is this world's version of heaven. I only have a white one now, but that has got to change. They're really substantial and comfortable but come in great colors. Side note: I wish Talbot's was on ebates; I could've completed my shopping during lunch! Maybe this is why i should be GLAD Talbot's is not on ebates.






ok, back to the grind. Happy Tuesday, ya'll!
xo
raa

ps. have ya'll seen the trailer for Snow White and the Huntsman? So. Freaking. Excited.


1 comment:

  1. i always liked the tanks like item #2. BTW did order navy & pink towels for my new apt's bathroom ;)

    ReplyDelete