Wednesday, May 30, 2012

i have instagram!

i love a good bandwagon. i hopped right on to the instagram wagon as soon as they released the app for my shit android, and then i forgot about it...so here is a flood of instagram photos:



i think i finally found the perfect pink polish, Essie's "Off the Shoulder". That + Volcano Candle + new monogrammed tervis water bottle....happy lady right here!



this picture seriously cracks me up. she looks so peeved.



seriously, look at these two. mess #1 & mess #2



my sweet bucked tooth baby. anytime I'm on the computer, so comes and sits on the keyboard until i put it away. not spoiled at all. nope.



oh right, that would be my ceiling...coming apart.



i cant decide if i love or hate this picture. i look alittle drag queen-y in it, but oh well. it was at Miranda Lambert, which was SUCH a fun concert, but for real, when/where would a live, country concert NOT be fun?!? correct answer is never.

No comments:

Post a Comment