Wednesday, May 9, 2012

baby sisters & kate spade

last night talulah grace and i babysat my favorite puppy lil bit.. lets put it this way, we will not be bringing home any new babies any time soon. talulah grace spent the ENTIRE night either barking or staring at lil bit. anytime lil bit moved closer to me, talulah moved closer to me. at one point in the evening, i had one dog in my lap and another on top of my head. of course, my little chunk-chunk was the one on top of my head.

before i let this go on any further and dedicate an entire blog post to two babies dogs, im just going to end it with this picture:


next up? kate spade new arrivals. now, let me preface this with, i dont fully trust kate spade. i love their styling and the general look of their products. however, ive heard so many horror stories of terrible customer service, that i'm alittle put off by them. in addition, i take issue with purchasing a $250 leather planner and $180 leather wallet, and within months, have $430 worth of merchandise scratched and told "thats how the leather is supposed to look..." with that being said, i really, really like some of their new arrivals, but do i foresee them in my closet? no. {well, in all honesty, maybe that leopard wallet once it goes on sale...it looks shiny and non-scratchable, right? anyone?}



leopard? peplum? check. check.

xo
raa

No comments:

Post a Comment