Sunday, May 27, 2012

makeup + morning

makeup + morning

makeup + morning by myfirstnameisrachel featuring laura mercier tinted moisturizer

not only do i love clothes, shoes, and jewelry, but i love makeup + skin care products. the easiest way to describe it is, i am a big ol' product whore. Sephora is my mother-ship. there is no reason for this post other than i just love polyvore, and sometimes my mom needs recommendations on products.

1. Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash: i received this in a 500 point reward gift from Sephora. It is the perfect mix of gentle and exfoliating. after two days of the sample, i immediately ordered the full size.

2. Murad Eye Cream: I've been in the market for eye cream for a while. After {yet another} Sephora reward gift, I've fallen in love with this product. its pricey, but i think you get a generous amount for the price. besides, its eye cream! how much are you really be going through?

3. Liquid Eye Liner: I actually use the Sephora brand. it costs all of $10, so worth it.

4.Essie Nail Polish: In a perfect world, I'd keep my fingers and toes in a light to bright pink 24/7. In my world, I average a perfect manicure about 3 days out of every month. Regardless, Essie is always my go to.

5. Clinique Face Lotion: this is the tried and true face lotion. not too heavy, but my face doesn't get itchy by the end of the day from being too dry. i think the price is perfect too. {close runner up is Philosophy's Hope in a Jar}

6. Laura Mercer Tinted Moisturizer: this product lives up to the hype. I could not swallow the $42 price tag until i received this in a {seriously, another} Sephora Reward Gift and fell head over heels. i switch between this and Benefit's Some Kind of Gorgeous. {I've also really been wanting to try Benefit's Hello Flawless Oxygen Foundation...has anyone tried it?}

7. Too Faced Leopard Bronzer: this is one of my staples. I've been using it for years. Lately, I'll even use it as a blush because of the pink under-tones.

8. Bobby Brown's Shimmer Brick in Rose: Another staple. I've had three in about four years. You can use it as eyeshadow, blush, and highlighter. You cant go wrong with this product! I highly, highly recommend!

9. Nars eyeshadow: I like this combo palette; its really simple when I'm not actually wearing a full face of makeup {usually m-f at work}

10. Bobbi Brown Smudge-proof Mascara: The other non-negotiable. I have crazy long eye lashes {humble-brag alert!} and I always look like a hungover mess by the end of the work day with any other type of mascara. this is my saving grace. LOVE IT.

I didn't include links, because well...I'm lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment