Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happy Happy Joy Joy

what makes y'all happy? I spend a lot of time trying to figure out what will make me happy. As I've mentioned before, I don't feel it comes naturally to me, and I do tend to feel that I'm always reaching for it {and often falling short}

will the perfect job make me happy? will getting down to my goal weight make me happy? will buckling down and making more progress on my house make me happy? will having a larger salary make me happy?
i. don't. know.

i do know that these things make me happy:



Talulah Grace has nooo sense of personal space. She literally tries to lay on my head. Here she is trying to sit on my shoulders. and it melts my heart. every time.


this crazy lady is my numero uno. she makes me so, so happy. we recently learned to facetime. um, hello, we live in the same city. not attached at all. nope.



lately, I've been a couponing machine. it truly makes me so happy to save money. i got everything above for around $100.00. in addition to around 3 weeks of groceries, i got 2 scarves, several makeup items, and several cleaning supply items.

I've been feeling a bit down, but I have to sit down and realize that I have so much to be thankful for. I have a beautiful little  child dog, a great family, great friends, beautiful clothes in my closet, and enough extra money to enjoy an occasional happy hour.

take some time and figure out what makes you happy, or at the very least, what you're thankful for.

xo
raa

1 comment:

  1. "beautiful clothes in my closet"... I'm glad someone else appreciates their closet, too. and oh yes, i miss you and lil' lulah

    ReplyDelete