Monday, January 16, 2012

OOTD+Weekend Recap

Regardless of my jealousy of everyone off of work today, I'm still excited to say that I'm keeping up part of my New Year's Resolution by actually putting myself together, and if time permits, snapping an OOTD Picture!

Here is my Outfit Of The Day:


Red, Knit Top Talbots Black, knit Skit (with pleated front) The Gap Plaid Scarf Old Navy 

I also wore my {new} coat that i purchased on super, super sale from Gap! I ended up getting two; one camel, one black for LESS than the original price of one. Having two coats is saying a lot for me, I hate coats. My ma was so excited, getting me to buy coats (and shoes) is like pulling teeth! OK, lets be honest: getting me to buy reasonably priced coats and shoes is like pulling teeth.



both images via
Being back at work after such a great weekend is hard! Here's a quick recap:

  • A great FSU win over {previously} #3 UNC! I wish I'd been at the game, but no worries, I enjoyed a few Magic Hat #9s at a favorite local restaurant, Chez Pierre.
original image via 
  • speaking of Chez Pierre, I may have gone there for AYCD Champagne brunch on Sunday too! Thanks to Sarah for taking this pic:
so this is what a decent phone picture looks like...ah, iphone, a girl can dream...
  • a great shopping trip to Gap landed me two GREAT pieces: a pink blazer & their new "sexy boyfriend" jeans. To say I'm hooked is an understatement; i cant wait to buy another pair!

  • and finally, my dad treated my mom & I to the "deluxe" manicure and pedicure...it was, well...deluxe. i definitely could not rationalize it for every month, but man oh man...it was so worth it. I went with Essie's Fiesta seen below, i love it!
image via
Happy Monday ya'll!
xo raa

No comments:

Post a Comment