Monday, January 16, 2012

I love me some paper

I can vividly remember my mom & dad getting into a, lets call it, disagreement. usually, my dad would get wound up about something my mom or i was doing, and being the smartest woman I know, she let him think he was getting his way & winning said disagreement.

but lets all be clear: dad has never won a thing in our house other than the privilege to call my mother and i his very own.

the disagreement I'm speaking above was about...paper. mom & i love paper. we love notebooks, day planners, stationary, and even post its. we love paper. the disagreement ended with the famous last words: "if you don't stop buying paper, we're going to drown in it!!!" Then mom replied with "OK" and handed him a candy bar; dad ate the candy bar, and all was back to being A-ok in the Amy Household. (we're real functional.)

aaand we're back to the point (whoops): one thing i love more than paper is finding fabulous paper vendors. enter, Graphic Image, Ashley Brooke Designs, and Lydia and Pugs just to name a few but, the list of my drug dealers  favorite shops has just increased by one: Gadabout Designs. holy moly.




{all images via Gadabout}
oh, they're just FAB! I must own a set, but which to choose? mom, you have less than 16 business/shipping days before my birthday...
xo raa

No comments:

Post a Comment