Tuesday, January 17, 2012

i should be ashamed!

..but I'm not. at all.

well, there isnt much im ashamed of, but at this point in time, I'm referring to my taste in TV shows. I have terrible taste in television. awful. My idea of heaven would be a ol' TV screen playing new episodes of various seasons of the Real Housewives franchise and maybe some Kardashians thrown in there too. y'know, just for kicks.

If you choose to stay with me on this blogging adventure, you're going to hear a lot about the Real Housewives. except NeNe, i hate NeNe. HATE. but oh, i do love all of the other hot messes. they're just ridiculous, and i hope they never stop. i hope they just continue and continue forever.

so who is my fav? glad you asked! i really could only pick these two; i dont have any strong ties to the rest of them, but dont get your panties in a wad...i still turn down plans with my real friends to watch them.

i mean, obviously, Bethenny is my number one girl. i love how inappropriate, funny, honest, and ugh, just amazing she is. i cant WAIT for her new show...FEB. 20 HURRY UP!!!  god, i need a life.

i dont know who i love more, Adrienne or Paul. its a tie. i KNOW if someone agrees to marry me, its going to look alot (maybe too much) like Paul and Adrienne's marriage, but im assuming, taken down about 8363820 million dollars...maybe. hey, a girl can dream. 

then there are my favorite scripted reality television family, the kardashians. say what you will about them, and ive probably said it too, trust me, but ohh i just love to see what they're going to wear and do. i know i sound ridiculous, and honestly, i do have a college education, but they're so pretty! Kourtney? she is literally one of the most beautiful women on television. shes super cute and tiny and dresses well, minor girl crush. Khloe? no. no girl crush there, but shes dating a former Lakers player/current Mavericks player, so ill let any insults revolving around her resembeling a troll go. Kim? god, what a mess. but enough people have gone there. every joke worth anything is overdone. lets get real: i love them all, even Kris and Bruce Jenner and yes, even super hot mess, Scott.

ok, ive let myself look like an idiot for long enough.
have a great Tuesday, ya'll!
xo raa

No comments:

Post a Comment