Tuesday, August 30, 2011

somedays..

ive mentioned it before, but it is a constant effort for me to be at my best. some happy pills, nice clothes, and a shower are my daily efforts. lets be honest though, some days, it just takes alittle more than that.

today is one of those days; heres how i plan to combat the nasty-ness that can easily become my attitude.


there you have it. my secret to my cheery personality (count to three before you laugh out loud at the thought of my ever being cheery.)

i really need to write a second post on the west wing because it plays a MAJOR role in my life. by major i mean, after my clothes, my west wing dvds are my most prized possessions. ive literally memorized the majority of the episodes on all SEVEN seasons. ive had awkward moments in history classes where i call out answers based on knowledge ive learned from the west wing and President Bartlet.

xo raa

No comments:

Post a Comment