Tuesday, August 16, 2011

first thing first

i've finally made the jump into blogging. here goes nothing, right? so now what?

i spend the majority of my day in front of the computer, so there has to be a reason for which i would want to spend more in front of it for fun. well, there is not. other than, like the rest of you, i'm so full of myself that i think others want to know exactly what i'm up to at all times.

i should, first of all, introduce you to the crazies that i call family. they will be involved in most posts because, well, i actually like them. i am fortunate enough to spend a lot of my time with my mom and dad. it is just the three of us, so we are lucky that we genuinely do enjoy each other's company.

this is my dad. this picture says a lot about him. too much, probably.

this is talulah grace. she is a pekatese (1/2 maltese, 1/2 pekingese) she is my baby girl, and i will rarely refer to her as a dog. to me, she is the baby that i am far too young to have. i could go on and on but i wont.

this is my sweet mama. she is sweet sometimes and a mom all of the time. we are true soul sisters. i'm old enough to say that...10 years ago she would've backhanded me for referring to her as anything other than mom.

moving on (a PUN in my first post...what an accomplishment) a big, HUGE, part of my life these days is my home. i did all of the things 22 year olds are supposed to do: graduate, get a "big-girl" job, and move out of the college area of town. (i think buying a new car should be on there, but alas, i prefer expensive beer/clothes to a new car payment. hint, hint, salary gods.) back to the point: my new home is the source of all my creative energy these days. it is in the most beautiful part of town; a part of town, i've always imagined myself living in.

so, if you've managed to make it through my ramblings and lack of capitalization, i invite you to join me for, what will hopefully become, a fruitful relationship for all involved. ill try to make it entertaining at least. thats weird, that is what i tell prospective dates too.

xo raa

1 comment:

  1. i CANNOT wait to keep up w/ your adventures via blog. i miss you dearly RAA <3

    ReplyDelete