Wednesday, August 17, 2011

choose to be happy


i dont know about you, but being happy is a choice i have to make every day. every. single. day.

side note: i know exercise increases endorphins, and i also know, i HATE people who talk about exercise/diets all the time. as a person, who needs all the help she can to be balanced, i know i need to increase the amount of exercise in my life.

with that being said, please recognize that i do not intend to be that very person who goes on an on about workouts/sweat/loving to work out; however, i feel that if i make an effort in posting about it, and if i know my readers are, well, reading...maybe it will serve as some form of accountability. i commit that for every time it appears that im bragging that i dragged my size 14/16 ass to the gym, i will also be honest about every meatball sub that i stuff in that same size 14/16 ass. gah, i love meatball subs. they are my for real, downfall.

enough about that.

back to the important stuff: my house. i cant wait to show ya'll this fabulous chandelier i added to my dining room later tonight!

xo raa

1 comment: