Monday, December 31, 2012

Weekend Finds

Carrie Bradshaw once said that a single girl spends her weekend purchasing. I, my friends, am no different. 

Since I never know when my next weekend off will be, I take full advantage of them! I shop 'till I drop, Clean until my back hurts, and drink like a fish! This weekend was no exception. The after Christmas sales are still going strong, and I am taking full advantage. 

Here are some recent purchases:

Pine Cone Hill Kaftan


Do ya'll wear Pine Cone Hill pajamas? They are the absolute best! I usually wear the two piece pajamas, but i ventured out to the Kaftans--success! Bedfellows, here in Tallahassee, had a 25% off sale on Saturday, so I snatched this dress up! 

Yummi Tummi 

I first heard of this brand on none other than The Real Housewives of NY. The creator, Heather Thomas, is definitely the most normal. This shape-wear is the most attractive I've seen before. Dillards has it for 2/$18, so I figured if it didn't work, no harm.  I bought both the boy shorts and briefs. I'll keep you posted how I like them!

Candles, Candles, and More Candles

*Candles are the new cats for single women. I'm bordering on that crazy, candle lady*



The two above are Simpatico, found locally at Bedfellows, but you can also get them at Anthropologie for $2 less! 



Volcano Blue is my go to. I literally have three in my living room as we speak. I try to always buy them locally from Carrie at Cole Couture. I recently added the smaller version to 2 candle sticks that I got on sale from Target. I really love the smell, and they last a decent amount of time for the price. 



I'm such a computer noob, but you get the general idea of the small candles + the candle sticks. 





No comments:

Post a Comment