Sunday, December 30, 2012

Target Addiction

Ya'll....I have a confession. I am addicted to many, many things. Target takes the cake though. Their recent home brand, Threshold is amazing. Their spring line is no different. I need it all! {There I go with  the word need again!}

I mean, seriously, look at these things:

The only problem is that the size of Target end tables seem so short to me! Has anyone else noticed this? I really want these to go on either side of my bed, but they seem like they're going to make the room like off. I can't forget the best part: $69.99/each! {and 15% off with purchases over $125 + 5% back for Target debit card + another 2% for ebates! For Realz!}




The parrot? Totally necessary!

*All the other images are not online yet, so I will definitely be doing a Target Addiction Part 2! 

OK, confession: I have already bought the Orange pillows. 



Another brand I love at Target is Gilligan & O'Malley. Their pajamas, robes, and undies are so comfortable {and most importantly, cute!} 




This plus a white, blocked monogram? Heck Yea! 

Ok kids, Happy Sunday-- Let the mimosas & trash TV marathons flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment