Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Return to Blogging + Christmas Trees

There is a time in which you realize you have almost everything you could possibly need.

(that sentence is the epitome of human existence, isn't it?) I don't need anything, and on the flip side, who could possibly have everything they possibly want? not me. 

I have a really good feeling for 2013. Lets face it, 2012 was not my best. One the one hand, I left a dead end job that I hated; I ended friendships and relationships that were toxic, and my family has never been happier. On the other, I'm pretty sure I gained 20lbs--I'm too scared to look. WHO owns scales? Surely only sadists. I spent every day of 2012 searching. looking for what was next. what's the next job? who is the next friend? what is the next purchase? when is the next day off? 

2013: I've made a commitment to you. I will not wish you away. I will enjoy you, and I will take time to fulfill commitments to myself and my {blog} readers. I'm talkin' to you mom & dad. 

so, to sum it up: i'm back, bitches! 

oh, and we love Christmas [trees]


Mom & Dad's trees are something to look up to. That woman can do two things very well: manage others & decorate a Christmas tree. Oh, don't forget Talulah Grace pouting because her horrible mother {me} but her in Christmas pajamas. 


Not going to lie, my Christmas tree is pretty rad. Blurry, but rad. 


Lastly, when will someone start compensating me to spend 40 hours a week wrapping presents? I mean, c'mon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment