Sunday, March 10, 2013

weekly wrap up

whew, this week was a week

Sundays always make me feel like i can totally start fresh. I try to get my coupons cut, my meals planned, and some type of chore accomplished. 

a few tid-bits from this week:



I updated my upstairs vanity top. you guys, i am a beauty sample a.d.d.i.c.t. anytime you want to try any product, chances are, i have a sample of it. they make me so happy. 

speaking of happy things, i finally tried butter by london nail polish. this is the true effect of reading blogs. never have i ever spent $15 on a bottle of nail polish. (or would've!... before reading blogs) look, if everyone else is doing it, i am most definitely going to try. this stuff does not disappoint! it lasted for 3-4 days without a top coat or base coat. 


this is how we do chores, talulah grace on my hips. who needs a toddler? i kid you not, i unloaded dishes, cooked rice, and made coffee all while carrying this little chunk chunk.


Sarah and i went for an afternoon walk last friday; we were so proud of ourselves for skipping happy hour to walk....only to end up at the bar. typical. talulah loved being outside. the world is her oyster. 


last weekend, i attended the junior league's whale of a sale! we had a great time other than the crowds. the amy family does not do crowds. 

see? two posts in a week! stick with me, i'm gettin' there.

No comments:

Post a Comment