Monday, April 22, 2013

House Updates

nothing gets my ass in gear than a party. i really should host more in the name of getting stuff done! This friday, I'm hosting a lingerie shower for my oldest friend. needless to say, homegirl was a DIY machine! Here are some updates on my townhouse:

in an effort towards full disclosure, i started by spray painting the chairs (previously black). I quickly realized that, while I'm good at some things, I'm very bad at spray painting. so i nixed that and went on to painting normally. 





the entire time, talulah grace was riiiight there. she cant handle any type of attention not going to her. 


I hung my gallery wall. I've had those two crown sconces forever. I bought them when a local boutique went out of business. The piece of artwork next to it was gifted to me from my Dad for my 24th birthday (close up in the picture below)! and the plate is from coton colors pottery. last but not least, the frame on the right, is just a piece of fabric framed! 




my mom always makes the best wreaths; here is the latest she made me. also, bless my dad. he pressure washed my front stoop! i really want to get new house numbers, but as a renter, spending the $30.00 seems like kind of a waste. i think a potted plant is the next addition!


Here is my new & improved dining room. I hung my Lilly Pulitzer flower poofs, along with 2 framed fabric peices (sense a trend?). I also added one of my favorite Amanda Catherine Designs print to the frame on the left. Also on the table, are two more of my birthday gifts: the Lilly Pulitzer tray and a set of Kate Spade vases! I really love this space, walking by it puts a huge smile on my face. 

happy monday!



1 comment:

  1. i'm obsessed. can i PLEASE come down to tally and photograph it for the new LPF, or can we get Sarah to!?

    ReplyDelete